The choice of liquid vs. solid sample loading can have a significant impact on flash and prep chromatography results. Understanding the differences in peak resolution and separation speed is critical to knowing when to apply each. In this webinar Josh Lovell, Chromatography Applications Specialist, discusses the key factors to consider as illustrated by example chromatograms.
Liquid Vs. Solid Loading
- How sample loading affects your chromatography
- Factors to consider when choosing solid sample loading vs. liquid loading in flash chromatography applications
- Sample loading options for Prep HPLC to minimize band broadening and maximize efficiency
- Benefits of Teledyne ISCO adjustable solid load cartridges
- Autosampler options for better results including improved injection profile and automatic bracketing with different solvents
In this 45-minute presentation plus interactive Q&A session, attendees will gain fresh insight into the impact of wet versus dry sample loading and when to choose one over the other in specific flash or prep HPLC applications.
The webinar will take place on 28.10.2020 at 1:00 PM CET (12 PM GMT) in English with Teledyne ISCO.