The system has a larger touch screen, the pumps offer more pressure and higher flow rates. Valves and detectors have also been improved. The enhanced PeakTrak software for controlling and documenting the fraction distribution into the Foxy fraction collectors is faster, more interactive and informative without sacrificing clarity and intuitive handling. PeakTrak allows the graphical display of the separations and the localization of the collected fractions. The PeakTrak software with color-coded graphics allows a fast and error-free assignment of the collected fractions to defined peaks. The system is easy to operate, efficient, robust and low maintenance. The new NextGen 300+ is just as compact as the CombiFlash family to date.
The CombiFlash NextGen 300+ replaces the CombiFlash Rf+. The system can be configured individually. Equipment details such as detectors, racks or valves can be selected to suit your requirements.
- compact design: footprint 36 x 44 cm (WxD), height 66.0 cm; weight 28 kg without ELSD, 34 kg with ELSD
- no external PC required
- large display optionally 12" or 15" touchscreen. Control and data evaluation via Ethernet interface possible
- high fractionation capacity into different racks, RFID recognition of the rack and automatic setting of the max. collection volume, standard method is loaded automatically
- Level monitoring of the solvent and waste containers prevents the cartridges from running dry or overfilling the waste
- Injection of liquid samples and solid sample feeding are possible
- automatic valve and sample path cleaning after each separation
- 2 pumps: binary gradient, 4 solvents, max. pressure 300 psi, 20 bar, user defined pressure limits possible, programmable gradients (step, linear, isocratic), admixable modifier
- Flow rates from 1 - 300 mL/min
- Selection of detector equipment: UV, UV-VIS 200 - 400 nm or 200 - 800 nm, diode array detector), ELSD, MS,
- RFID detection of the RediSep Rf cartridges. This includes e.g. the cartridge size as well as the separation and safety parameters
- Control via the intuitive PeakTrak software: e.g. direct control of all parameters during the run, clear method creation on one page, two wavelengths can be set variably, transfer of DC data, automatic scale-up for each method, stop and continue the run at any time
- larger RediSep cartridges with up to 1500 g can be used
- Rack 75 places for 16 mm i.D. test tubes
- Rack 70 places for 18 mm i.D. test tubes
- Rack 30 places for 25 mm i.D. test tubes
- RediSep cartridges pre-columns (empty), different sizes
- Rack for 450 mL bottles in the fraction collector
- Enclosure for operation outside the fume cupboard
- Adapter for large columns (750 g, 1500 g), including integrated overpressure device to ensure a pressure limit of 80 psi
Please note that we can only sell Teledyne ISCO products to customers in Germany and Austria.