The Foxy R2 fraction collector accommodates two racks and is available for a wide range of applications: HPLC separations, low pressure bio-chromatography, protein and peptide separations. Smaller dimensions, smaller dead volume and higher collection speed are the main features of this generation of instruments.
The Foxy R2 collects either in 96 microtiter plates, test tubes (standard size) or bottles. A funnel rack is available for large fractionation volumes. The modern RFID technology allows automatic detection of the racks and automates the collection configuration, i.e. no manual entry of the collection volume is necessary.
- Excellent accuracy for fractionation with peak separation methods according to slope, threshold or time window through optimal detector output monitoring
- Reliability for fractionation by time, drop or pump volume
- Various racks
- Operation in a cold store possible, all electrical parts have an anti-condensation coating
- Robust aluminium housing
- Intuitive operation via touch screen with symbols
- Built-in Ethernet and RS-232 communication capability