The CHRONECT Workstation Glyphosate was developed for the analysis of glyphosate, glufosinate and AMPA in complex matrices such as food. Manual steps in sample preparation have been reduced to only 10 minutes. All other preparation and measurement steps are done fully automated and nested in about 40 minutes.
By means of Online SPE-LC-MS/MS glyphosate is concentrated on special cartridges. In combination with the Sciex Triple Quad 5500 the determination limit for the difficult matrix black tea is below 3 µg/kg. For the detection of glyphosate, AMPA and glufosinate an excellent recovery between 86 % and 96% and a reproducibility of ~ 10% was measured. This shows that the method is extremely reliable.
The CHRONECT Workstation Glyphosate consists of a CHRONECT Symbiosis sample robot with a centrifuge, a vortexer, an agitator and an online SPE unit with ready-made methods and special CHROSPE glyphosate cartridges. For simple matrices like C8 or C18, the use of standard SPE cartridges is also possible. The CHRONECT Workstation Glyphosate is supplied with ready-made methods for different matrices. The workstation can be connected to different LC-MS/MS systems. Direct injection, online SPE with or without sample derivatization are available on the instrument.
- SPH1299 UHPLC pump
- ACE Single Clamp 250 or 1000 bar, 1x UHPLC valve
- HPD Mix 1x SSM / Organizer, Mistral column oven
- CHRONECT Symbiosis Autosampler with Park Station & Tool Change, 2 valves, centrifuge, vortexer, agitator, Fast Wash module, solvent module, tray plate with 3 trays VT15 10/20 mL automatic tool change
- CHRONOS Symbiosis for control
- High throughput, approx. 60 samples/24 h
- Ready-made methods and special cartridges for enrichment
- High degree of automation, good retrieval and precision, fewer manual work steps
- High sensitivity, even in complex matrices
- All methods possible: Online SPE, direct injection with or without derivatization
- Easy control and automatically optimized timetables through CHRONOS Symbiosis