The gas chromatographic measuring method achieves a separation of all sulphur substances, which can then be determined individually. In contrast to hand-held measuring instruments, cross sensitivities are thus excluded.
The measuring method conforms to DIN 51855/7 and ISO 19739 (ISO 6326T2). In the field of odorization control, ODOR on-line is recommended by the DVGW in G280 as a reference method.
The following substances can be measured:
- THT and other sulphides
- Scentinel E, Spotleak and other mercaptan mixtures
- Ethyl mercaptan (mostly used for odorization of liquefied gas)
- H2S (hydrogen sulphide)
For stationary use for on-line measurement:
- Automatic calibration
- Automatic refill device for the detector
- Including remote transmission 4 - 20 mA
- Manual syringe injection of gas samples possible
Mobile use in the measuring vehicle:
- 12 V operation possible
Modern control and evaluation via PC:
- User-friendly software interface
- DIN-compliant report generation
- Electronic carrier gas control
- Calibration gases and suitable adsorption-free control units
- Carrier gas supply (compressor or compressed gas cylinders)
- Container for the transport of gas samples
- and many more.
After a professional consultation, we will put together a complete measuring system for your application on request.